INTRODUCTION Welcome to IncomeCashback privacy notice.
IncomeCashback respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our site or app (”Site”) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice. 1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how IncomeCashback collects and processes your personal data through your use of this Site, including any data you may provide through this Site when you sign up to our Site, browse or make a purchase via our Site, enter a competition or engage with us on our Site or through emails you may receive from us.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them. CONTROLLER
IncomeCashback is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “incomecashback”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below. CONTACT DETAILS
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address and email address.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments from you to retailers featured on our Site from time to time and other details of products and services you have purchased from such retailers via our Site.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Except in limited circumstances which will be made clear to you, we do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with the cashback service). In this case, you will not be able to join IncomeCashback.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Transaction or Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our Site;
- subscribe to our In-Store service;
- submit a claim or enquiry about a transaction via our Site;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us some feedback; or
- send in a Snap and Save receipt
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
We will never sell your personal data to any company outside the Top Online Partners Group Limited group of companies for marketing purposes. As referred to above, we may share your Contact or Identity Data with certain third parties e.g. sub-processors to facilitate the delivery of marketing emails to you and social media publishers, in order to ensure our marketing is targeted at and relevant to Topcashback members. OPTING OUT
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing emails at any time by logging into your account on the Site and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing email sent to you.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Affiliate Networks means a network that acts as an intermediary between our Site which features products and services and the retailers who create or sell those products and services. The affiliate network reports the tracking of cashback, any payments and refund processing together with assisting with any untracked sales which you may tell us about.